Teacher’s Day Competition: “The Teaching Idea That Changed My Classes”
As part of our activities to celebrate World Teachers' Day, the British
Council in Algeria is organizing a series of online competitions on
Facebook. “The Teaching Idea That Changed My Classes” is the first
competition for Algerian educators, in either public or private sector,
who developed activity based lesson plan on different topics and skills.
The idea or activity should engage learners and be
To participate write a 100 words paragraph describing your activity in
this section. Best ideas will be drawn at random from all correct
First, second and third place winners will get a British Council book on speaking plus other British Council goodies.
By submitting an entry you are agreeing to the following:
• The competition will run on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Facebook from 5 to 19 October 2012.
• No registration is required
• The competition is open to all Algerian teachers except for employees of the British Council.
• Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple entries from the same person/e-mail will be invalidated.
• Three winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received
• Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone and their names will be published on the Website and Facebook.
• Winners will receive their prizes at the British Council.
• No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize and is not transferable.
• By entering, any subsequent winners agree to allow the free use of
their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news
purposes of the British Council.
• All entries must be received by
the specified closing date. All eligible entries received by the closing
date have an equal chance of winning. Entries not submitted in
accordance with the rules or incomplete or illegible entries will be
• The British Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Voir la traduction