Number of posts : 851
Age : 55
Location : BOUKADER CHLEF
Registration date : 2007-12-17
|Subject: Keep Students Safe online Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:08 pm|| |
Keep Students Safe online
The Internet is a great learning and leisure tool for students but it is not always the safest place to give younger children a free reign. We look at some products and services that can help keep them safe online.
* Don't reply to messages that are meant to annoy you. This is exactly what they want.
* Keep the message; you don't have to read it, but keep it as proof. It is vital to have a record of the incident when you look for help or want to report it.
* Block the sender. You don’t have to put up with someone harassing you - block unwanted senders!
* Tell someone you trust. To chat with someone from Childine in confidence text the word ‘TALK’ to 50101.
* Report problems you can take control by not putting up with offensive content and reporting it to the website owners when you come across it.
* Respect yourself and others - Know your rights Be creative! Be yourself! Be in control!