TYPOLOGY OF ACTIVITIES
- Choose a suitable title to the text (3items)
- Read the text and match the titles with the appropriate paragraphs
- How many paragraphs are there ? ( 1 pt)
- In which paragraph is it mentioned………?
- Choose A,B,C to complete the following sentences (3items)
- Read the text and answer the following questions ( yes/no questions) (2items)
- Read the text and write True or False. Correct the wrong statement( 3 items)
- Read the text and match A with B to find who did what (3 items)
- What do the underlined words in the text refer to in the text ? (2items)
- Complete the table, diagram, chart with information from the text (3 items)
Find in the text words that are……………………in meaning to ( 4items)
- Find in the text two adjectives to describe the character
- Find in the text words expressing feelings
- Match the words with the correct definition (2 items)
Mechanics of writing
- Supply the right capitalization and punctuation where necessary
- Derive nouns/adjectives from the following words
- Complete the table with…………………………..
- Singular/ Plural, Comparative/Superlative,
- Rewrite the following passage using he/she. Start like this:
- Write the correct form of the verbs in brackets
- Choose A,B,C to complete the following
- Complete the following sentences with the correct (linkers, relative pronouns…..)
- Reorder the following words to get meaningful /coherent sentences.
- Make the following sentences interrogative, negative, passive……..
- Choose from the following list to complete the following
- Sound indentification
- Classify the following words according to the pronunciation of……..
- Copy down the following words and circle the silent letter