British Council and Echorouk Online Competition
Week one: "Languages" from 14 to 20 December 2012
*1. Welcome to our competition! Please read our terms and conditions for the competition:
Every week, the British Council and Echorouk are running an online competition on the content of the articles.
The competition will run on the wwww.britishcouncil.org/algeria website
and www.echoroukonline.com website from 14 December 2012 to 15 March
2. Only entries via the website on the applicable competition page are accepted.
3.The competition is open to all Echorouk readers over the age of 18,
except for employees of the British Council and Echorouk.
4.Participants must submit their details using the specified online form
and submit the correct answers to the questions. (answers are found in
the articles published in Echorouk newspaper every Monday)
5. Only one entry per person is permitted every week. Multiple entries from the same person/e-mail will be invalidated.
6. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
7.Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not
usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
8. One winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received each week.
9. Winners will be notified by e-mail or phone and their names will be published on the Website.
10. Winners will receive their prizes at the British Council or Echorouk.
11. Prizes will be posted to the address nominated by the winner(s) if they cannot come.
12.The British Council will endeavour to send prizes within a week from
the publication of the results but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
13. No prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize and is not transferable.
15.By entering, any subsequent winners agree to allow the free use of
their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news
purposes of the British Council.
16. All information detailing
how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that
the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry
will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17.All entries must be received by the specified closing date. All
eligible entries received by the closing date have an equal chance of
winning. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or
incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified.
18. The British Council and Echorouk will not be liable for any damage, loss or
disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to
take part in the competition.
19. In the event of unforeseen
circumstances the British Council and Echorouk reserve the right to
alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
20. The British Council reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Weekly Prizes: 1st prize: Samsung Galaxy Tablet P7300
To enter our weekly competition, simply fill in your details on the form
below, select the correct answers and come back next week to see if you
are named as the winner.
1. To enter the final draw you must be:
2. Algerian resident; and 18 years old or over at the time of (end of the competition).
3. You must have submitted at least 7 correct weekly entries
Grand Prize :
1st prize: Two-week trip to the UK to learn English in a school that is accredited by the British Council
2nd Prize: A laptop
3rd Prize : A digital camera
To read the article open the link below in a new window
To answer click on the link below: